WELCOME TO UNIVERSALSNIFFERS FORUM
IF YOU ARE NEW JUST CLICK REGISTER,
IF YOU ARE MEMBER JUST CLICK LOG IN THANKS
UNIVERSALSNIFFERS.4UMOTION.COM
WELCOME TO UNIVERSALSNIFFERS FORUM
IF YOU ARE NEW JUST CLICK REGISTER,
IF YOU ARE MEMBER JUST CLICK LOG IN THANKS
UNIVERSALSNIFFERS.4UMOTION.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Message for flooders (hacked id)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tseredula
Special Member
Special Member
Tseredula

Message for flooders (hacked id) Empty
PostSubject: Message for flooders (hacked id)   Message for flooders (hacked id) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:03 am

How did hackers stole your flood ids?

So here is the truth of the matter.
If you fl()()d ids are hacked that is no big deal as you can create 100 ids in 15 minutes and now i am going to tell you how they h-a-c-k your ids because last night our voot series( that was just 120 jid series) was hacked as one of our team members was using that series to fl()()d and when i was told, i took sometime to find out who hacks them and how and finally i got it. So without any further delay, here is how they h-a-c-k your ids.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
that site is H*a*c*k*i*n*g your fl()()d ids. Dj fak33r created that fl()()d site to cheat you and steal your passwords. As you fl()()d through that site your jid and password is recorded and later he changes the password. That's it. That's how ids are being hacked.
Many other fl()()d links are also directed to Dj link, like
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and some other links too. What that means is, people create fake links, like i can create fl()()d.tk and direct it to fak33r.tk
so what will happen is just link name will be nimbuzzforum.tk and the fl()()d will be of fak33r.tk and your username and pw will be recorded by fak33r.tk so be carefull and check whether the link you are using is really the origional one or directed to fak33r.
So how do you know that?
Prepare k simple 10 (so that if hacked, u have no tenstion)jids and fl()()d a room, u must be in that room through bombus and now as fl()()d ids enter, u c if it says,"voot(or whatever ur jid is) is known as police umer...) that means it's dj link and u are risking your ids being hacked. If you don't c anythinglike,"your jid is known as police umer..." then its the origional link and not directed to Dj and you are safeusing that link. And as for as H*a*c*k*i*n*g your real id is concerned, no one can h-a-c-k it. There is no way to h-a-c-k real id or jid, they can just cheat you and steal your passwords. So stay away from
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] never use that and i assure you, you will be safe. Anddon't write your real id and password anywhere elseexcept NIMBUZZ software.
Enjoy happy and safe NIMBUZZ.
Please forward this message to you fellow friends, it's important for their saftely.

Message for flooders (hacked id) 3516592889

Back to top Go down
~~~_vampire_~~~
Members
Members

Message for flooders (hacked id) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message for flooders (hacked id)   Message for flooders (hacked id) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:20 am

Thanks bro
Back to top Go down

Message for flooders (hacked id)
Page 1 of 1